Magnum Cuvée Inspiration White (Tradition)
The Cuvée Inspiration is the flagship cuvée of the domain. It concentrates each year the particular attention of the Cheylan family and our cellar master. It is a cuvée intended for wine lovers and of a remarkable constancy through the vintages.
By choosing it in its magnum format, you will obtain both an exceptional vintage and an original gift. On the table, by its size and its color, our Cuvée Inspiration White stands out immediately.
Gustatively, it is a rich palette of exotic fruits and citrus fruits that will explode in your mouth. It is a balanced, rich, structured white wine that offers a superb length in the mouth. The techniques used to vinify this precious cuvée are the expression of the know-how of Château Virant.
|Appellation of origin||AOP Aix en Provence|
|Assembly||Rolle, Ugni, Sauvignon Blanc|
|Wine storage||To be consumed within the year|
|Wine fermentation||Only an alcoholic fermentation is necessary to obtain this wine.|
|Wine maturation||No breeding.|
Exotic fruits and citrus
|Area||The Cuvée Inspiration Blanc is produced from about 30 hectares of vines of our estate.|
|Location||The plots of land are spread over the communes of Lançon de Provence and Velaux, in the heart of Provence.|
|Age of the vineyards||The vines are between 3 and 25 years old.|
|Planting density||The plots have about 4000 vines per hectare|
|Floors||The vines are cultivated on a clay-limestone soil.|
|Type of viticulture||The entire estate is certified High Environmental Value Level 3 (HVE3), the most demanding sustainable agriculture there is.|
|Type of harvest||The harvest is mechanical, at a moderate pace to preserve the quality of the berries.|
|Winery||The wines are vinified in thermo-regulated vats.|
|Vinification||The Cuvée Inspiration Blanc is vinified by direct pressing and cold fermentation.|
|Bottling date||4 months after the harvest.|
|Type of crop||Traditional|
|Date of harvest||The grapes for this wine are harvested in late August.|
|Custody level||In the cellar for 2 years but its freshness and power will be at its peak during the first year.|
- What do you like about French cuisine?
- Which wines go well with milk?
- What is a good wine and cheese pairing?
- Why is cheese so loved by the French?
- Is it ever recommended to chill red wine?
- What is the best sweet white wine?
- When making wine, do we remove the grape seeds?
- Have you ever bought organic wine?
- How is the price of a bottle of wine determined?
- What is the wine making process?
- How is white wine made?
- What is a Grand Cru wine?
- What excellent Bordeaux wine costs less than 100€?
- What are, according to you, the best French wines?
- Is red or white wine better for your health?
- "White on red, nothing moves
- How to choose a good bottle of wine?
- What is the best red wine in the world?
- What do you think of the sweet wine Château d'Yquem?
- What are the best wines of Languedoc-Roussillon?
- What is your favorite high-end wine?